5787 West Pride Port Hudson Road Slaughter, La 70777
Mon - Friday
8:00am - 4:30pm
Closed Saturday & Sunday
Star Craft inkjet printable matte finish permanent adhesive vinyl is specially designed for use with consumer grade inkjet printers (no laser printers) and can be used for print and cut operations with most any craft die-cutting machine. Print images using a standard inkjet printer and use print and cut technology with a die-cutting craft machine to cut around your image. Adhesive is permanent and waterproof. Apply to a smooth, clean, dry surface. Life expectancy is 1-3 Years Outdoors with average exposure to weather and elements. Severe conditions, detergents, and other factors may affect life of product outdoors.
Printing and Application Instructions
1. Print image right-facing (do not mirror) using print-and-cut with your die-cutting machine software. Print on the plain white side (not the side with the logo watermark).
2. Use your die-cutting software and machine to cut around image.
3. Peel and stick image to surface. For best results, surface should be clean, dry, and smooth (non-porous). Do not use window or other ammonia-based cleaners. Isopropyl alcohol is recommended for cleaning surfaces prior to application.
4. Use of transfer tape may damage printed image and is not recommended. Testing is recommended before using transfer tape. If you are using our UV Laminate to protect the image, transfer tape will not likely work or be difficult to use because the UV Laminate is specially formulated to repel adhesives, dirt, grime, and other contaminates.
1. Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
2. Inkjet printed vinyl can be more prone to damage if handled or exposed to harsh elements. For best protection, apply StarCraft UV laminate prior to cutting with your die-cutting machine and software. You may also use a third-party UV acrylic spray to protect your image (StarCraft only offers laminate options).
3. We recommend feeding one sheet at a time when printing. Do not load with other media types. Some printers may have difficulty feeding thicker substrates such as printable vinyl, especially flat tray fed printers.
Protect your StarCraft inkjet printable adhesive vinyl designs using StarCraft Glossy UV Laminate. UV Laminate protects your design from harmful ultra-violet light sources. Our UV Laminate is specially made to repel adhesives, dirt, grime, and other contaminates.
1. Print images onto StarCraft inkjet printable adhesive vinyl using a standard consumer grade inkjet printer. (no laser printers)
2. Apply StarCraft UV Laminate over the design carefully, avoiding air bubbles. A squeegee is recommended for application. It is not recommended to apply an entire sheet if not necessary, apply only enough to cover your printed design.
3. Cut around your design using print and cut technology with a die-cutting machine and software. Additional pressure or multiple cuts is normally required since the laminate adds another layer.
4. Peel and stick your design to a clean, dry, wax-free surface.
Our UV laminate is specially formulated to repel dirt, water, and adhesives. This means the use of transfer tape may be difficult or even impossible. We recommend simply peeling and sticking your design onto the desination surface. If your design has small parts that are separated, this may complicate application.
1. Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
2. Exposure to harsh environments may reduce life expectancy.
Owner & CEO
Our Company History....
At least five times a day, we are asked why our company is named “DENVER” Sign Supply Co., Inc. No, we are not located in Denver, Colorado, and there is no Mr. or Mrs. Denver!
Our Company is named after a small, rural, 60-year-old west Texas town of about 5,000 people. The town is Denver City, and it is located about 80 miles southwest of Lubbock, 80 miles north/northwest of Midland, and about 40 miles north/northeast of Hobbs, New Mexico. Oil was discovered in 1939, and Denver City, born as an oil boomtown, was named after the old Denver Producing and Refining Company, which WAS headquartered in Denver, Colorado. Now that you know where Denver City, Texas is located, you also know where the benchmark “West Texas Intermediate Crude” comes from to this very day!
Larry M. Powenski, (president of Denver Sign Supply) was born and raised in Denver City, but left in 1970 through an oil field transfer and also to attend LSU in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. (For a location reference, we are located about 9 miles north of Baton Rouge).
When the company was founded in 1977, a name was needed that was easy to remember, spell, pronounce, and also meant something to the owners. Since we held good memories of Denver City, it was decided that we would name our company after the town. And, yes, we do still subscribe to the hometown newspaper, THE DENVER CITY PRESS!
The Denver City area is rich in oil and natural gas, and is now the center of the world’s largest CO-2 project. Denver City is known for it’s rich history in ranching and also for cotton, peanut, chili pepper and watermelon farming. It is an area where honesty and hard work are the rules rather than the exceptions. We are proud of our company name and the town it is named after, and we visit the area as often as possible.